Trade Performance Report for the week ending Nov 23, 2018
Due to high volatility in market, system did not generate many signal. Meanreversion strategy did not work this week.
Our trading rules for short term trades using ATM options are as follows:
- Be very conservative to open an options position.
- Once a position is opened, be very aggressive to close open position to avoid value erosion due to theta decay or Implied Volatility (IV) collapse.
- Position close signal gets generated based on following criteria:
- Day’s high price is hit OR
- When accumulated profit is > 20% OR
- End of the day OR
- If held overnight Followng day high Irrespective of gain/loss